(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas P. DiNapoli
Harry J. Wilson
- Party: Democratic, Working Families
- NYS Comptroller
- NYS Assemblyman
- BA, Hofstra University
- Party: Republican, Independence, Conservative
- Occupation: Candidate for New York State Comptroller
- Corporate restrucuring expert, investor
- U.S Treasury Department, President Obama's Auto Task Force - the group responsible for the overhaul of General Motors and Chrysler.
- BA, Harvard University
- MBA, Harvard Business School
Julia A. Willebrand
- I want to use my expertise at fixing broken companies to drive a turnaround here in New York State.
- I will conduct a forensic audit of every dollar of State spending to identify enough savings to close the State's budget gap without tax increases.
- I will help the State reduce its tax burden to make New York competitive in order to attract economic growth and create new, good-paying jobs.
John A. Gaetani
- Party: Green
- College professor
- Ed.D, Columbia
- BA, City College of NY
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Self-employed
- AAS Business Administration, Broome CC
- BS - Accouting, Binghamton University
- Certified Internal Auditor (lapsed)
- Cut government spending
- Utilize revenue for their intended legal purpose and effectively
- Ensure the Pension Fund is invested soundly to insure funded properly to minimize the burden on taxpayers
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of New York State has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Priorities, and Proposed Solutions.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.