(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: United States Congressman/CPA
- J.D., Harvard Law School; B.A., UCLA
- California Board of Equalization, 1991 - 95
Mark S. Reed
- Fixing the economy
- Protecting Social Security and Medicare
- Protecting our environment
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Rancher/Actor
- Owner - Ponderosa Entertainment
- Owner - Sav Mor Pools
- Owner - Mark's Pool Plumbing
- Manager - Pete's Pool Plumbing
- Business Rep - Pacific Bell
- Manager -Canoga Park Redwood
- Economy / Unemployment
- Health Care
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Federal Budget, Energy, Health Care, and Campaign Financing.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 27. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.