(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: San Juan Capistrano City Commissioner
- University of California, Irvine; B.A. 1975
- Northeastern University, Boston; MBA 1977
- 20 years high-tech work experience in the areas of systems analysis, systems engineering, product management, marketing, and sales
- put partisanship aside in the State legislature
- lower the State personal income tax rate
- eliminate special-interest tax loopholes
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Founder of the first multi-partisan environmental think tank - Iris Forum.
- Campaigns Chair for the San Diego Libertarian Party
- Founder and active director of The North Pole Mission a 501c3
- Humanity Unites Brilliance Charter Ambassador
- Smaller Government
- More Personal Responsiblity
- Legalize Freedom in my lifetime
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
North County Times
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.