(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kathleen "Suzy" Evans
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Producer, Former Controller/CFO
Adrian B. Galysh
- Cut business taxes to bring more business and employment to California
- Bring up standards in schools by offering vouchers and tax credits to home schoolers
- Stop the more than $13 billion a year in subsidies to illegal aliens
- Reduce Taxes and greatly cut government spending.
- Empower Californians to make education choices for their own children from a competing array of schools.
- Repeal all the state laws that restrict choice in consumer's insurance policy options. Make medical expenses deductible on their income tax return.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.