(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Physical Therapist
- Member, Los Angeles Green Party County Council
- Santa Monica Urban Forest Task Force
- Pico Neighborhood Association Board
- South Central Farmers Support Committee
- Promote a new "triple bottom line" taking into equal consideration environmental stewardship and social responsibility as well as economics
- Restore the state budget and our vital services by revising the tax code so corporations pay their fair share; create a split roll for property taxes
- Support electoral reforms to enhance the democratic process, like instant runoff voting and public financing of campaigns
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.