(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Doctor/Business Owner
- Breast Cancer Surgeon
- Public Policy Advisor
Michael J. Esswein
- Private sector job creation
- Budget reform
- Improvement of California small business environment
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senior Care Provider
- Past Assistant Treasurer of Fresno County Democratic Central Committee
- Member of Fresno County Democratic Women's Club
- Past Chair of the Central California Democratic Convention Committee
- Past lobbying experience in Sacramento
- Jobs & Economy
- Budget & Spending
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.