(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Community Physician/Educator
- Associate Professor, UC Davis Children's Hospital
- United Way California Capitol Region Board
- Healthy Kids Healthy Future Board Chair
- Sacramento First 5 Commissioner (former)
- Small business owner
- 2010 Humanitarian Physician Award, Medical Board of California
- Stabilizing the local economy and promoting job growth
- Preparing students for college or a career
- Expanding access to quality health care
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Taxpayer advocate for local families and businesses
- Fluent in Spanish
- Author and Chief Counsel for Prop 8
- Former Deputy City Attorney
- J.D. (Highest Honors) McGeorge School of Law
- B.A. Political Science & Spanish UC Davis
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Public Safety
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.