(Vote Yes or No for Each)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William W. "Bill" Bedsworth
73.3% Yes votes ......
26.7% No votes
- Occupation: Associate Justice
- B. A. cum laude, Loyola Marymount University
- J. D. University of California (Berkeley)
- 15 years deputy district attorney
- 10 years trial court judge
- Appointed to Court of Appeal by Gov. Pete Wilson
- Last elected 1998
- Diligence and industriousness
- Honest application of the law
- Prudence and restraint
71.2% Yes votes ......
28.8% No votes
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Occupation: Presiding Justice
70.1% Yes votes ......
29.9% No votes
- Occupation: Justice, California State Court of Appeal; Dist. 4, Div. 3
- Combat Nurse Vietnam War
- UC Irvine, Cum Laude, 1975
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 1978
- University of Virginia, Masters, 2004
- Award winning author
- Follow the law
- Fairness and impartiality
- Access to justice
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Judicial Council of California
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.