(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sheri N.W. Chlebowski
(21.7%) in Sonoma County
(14.29%) in Marin County
- Occupation: Attorney/Parent
- Former police officer.
- Mother of three young children, two in the District.
Carolyn H. Tennyson
- We need a strong curriculum,
- Board accountability and,
- a healthy and safe environment for our children.
(20.2%) in Sonoma County
(24.44%) in Marin County
Michael J. Baddeley
(19.7%) in Sonoma County
(27.44%) in Marin County
Jaimey Walking Bear
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
(19.4%) in Sonoma County
(12.03%) in Marin County
- Occupation: Marketing Professional/Technologist
- Conferences Marketing Manager, O'Reilly Media
- Partial M.A. Philosophy and Religion, Naropa University
- B.A. Environmental Education, Sonoma State University
- Past President, Petaluma High Music Boosters, Inc.
- Vice Chair, City of Petaluma Technology & Telecommunications Advisory Committee
- Increased dialogue and collaboration and stronger transparency standards
- Advocate for safe, healthy learning communities
- Seek external funding sources and new partnerships to protect programs
(18.7%) in Sonoma County
(21.05%) in Marin County
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.