(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Physician
- Prior member Sequoia Healthcare District Board
John J. "Jack" Hickey
- Ensure survival of the District by electing Barbara,Faro, & Shefren
- Ensure judicious use of tax dollars to improve community health focusing on access,prevention, and education
- Enhance community partnerships to maximize financial impact of tax dollars
- Occupation: Member, Sequoia Healthcare District Board of Directors
- Taxpayer's Advocate 1964-2010+
- Inventor, 28 Patents
- Laser Scientist, Optics Technology, Inc. circa 1969
- Author, Performance Voucher Initiative 1979/80
- Webmaster - Redwood City Fun After Fifty WWW. RWCFAF.COM
Arthur J. "Art" Faro
- Elect: Hickey, Graham & Stogner to Sequoia HCD Board
- Implement 2000-2002 Grand Jury Recommendations:
- Reduce/eliminate obsolete hospital tax & phase out suspend Philanthropic Grants Program until voter approval is obtained
- Occupation: Incumbent/Health Care Executive
- BA in Economics, University of Vermont
- MBA in Health Care, George Washington University
- Chairperson of the Board, Sequoia Hospital
- Fellow, American Association of Health Care Executives
- Past Chairperson American Heart Association, California,Nevada,Utah
- Founding Board member & past President, Sequoia Awards
- To help our citizens get access to health promotion and health care
- To maintain the District as supported by the 2004 and 2008 Grand Juries
- To get reelected and to have Alpio Barbara and Jerry Shefren,MD elected
- Occupation: Health Care Professional
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Fiscal responsibility
- Delivering most needed services to our community
- Using my background in health care services to position on Sequioa Health Care Distric Board
- Occupation: Local Business Owner/Volunteer
- National Police Activities League (PAL) volunteer of the year
- former Rotary, PAL, Downtown Business Group President
Michael G. Stogner
- Ensureing that your District property tax funds get the highest return for the highest community benefit.
- Improve the health of children, youth, adults and seniors.
- I want to ensure that the Sequoia Healthcare District is kept as a community asset.
- Occupation: Businessman
- 10 Years victims advocate
- 27 years in the Real Estate Industry
- Graduate of Carlmont High School 1968
Frederick A. "Fred" Graham
- Vote all 3 Hickey, Graham, Stogner!!
- I promise to implement the 2 grand juries recommendations.
- I will stop false philanthropy.
- Occupation: Retired Engineer
- BSEE 1957 from Illinois Inst. of Technology(IIT)
- PMD Diploma 1963 from Harvard Bus. School
- 35 years Residence in Belmont
- Wife: Lilia M. for 47 years
- 2 Sons: Frank F. & Fred K.
- 3 Granddaughters: Rosella, Natalie & Charlotte
- Elect the Hickey-Graham-Stogner Slate on 2 Nov 2010
- Stop collecting Property Taxes for SHCD
- Dissolve the SHCD in an orderly, responsible & compassionate fashion
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Candidate Statement Video
- Sequoia Healthcare District candidates speak on issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.