(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Port Manager
- Planning Commissioner, Vice Chairman, City of South San Francisco
- San Man Mateo County Water Transit Advocates
- Sierra Club Member
- Blue Ribbon Committee, South San Francisco Unified School District
- Friends of the Library, South San Francisco
- University of California, Davis, B.A. in English
James "Jim" Tucker
- Fiscal Sustainability
- Responsible Development
- Environmental Stewardship
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Treasurer, San Mateo County Harbor District
- B.A. degree University of Ca. San Francisco
- M.P.A. degree Golden Gate University
- Former Mayor and Councilman Daly City
- Former Chairman Criminal Justice Council San Mateo County
- Former Juvenile Probation Officer San Francisco
- Continue paying down our debt to the State of California
- Complete Ferry service from the East Bay to Oyster Pt. Marina, So. San Francisco
- Expand Pillar Pt. harbor for future recreation opportunities
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Global Advertising and Marketing Project Management
- National and International Event Planning
- Midcoast Community Council: Elected Municipal Advisory Council to the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
- Director, Midcoast Park Lands
- Midcoast Parks and Recreation Committee
- BFA Photography
William T. Klear
- Create New Revenue Streams
- Improve Recreational Opportunities and Public Access
- Develop and Implement Marketing Strategy
- Occupation: Retired Airline Supervisor
- Engineering degree from San Jose State University
- 23 Years with United Airlines dealing with multi million dollar contracts as well as Federal, State and local regulations.
- Married for 25 years with three college age children
- Lived on the San Mateo County coast for 25 years and am active with the Methodist church, Half Moon Bay Yacht Club and Boy Scouts of America
- Hiked the full length of the Johm Muir Trail at age 55.
- My first priority is to protect and grow your investment as a taxpayer in San Mateo County
- Revenue, restoration, and renovation are the foundations of my vision for the Harbor District
- Take the harbors from a 20th century development to a 21st century resource.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Video from Montara Fog
(also published in Half Moon Bay Review and Coastsider.com)
- Robert Bernardo
- Sabrina Brennan
- Bill Klear
- Jim Tucker
- Candidates' Forum
- video of forum by Montara Fog
- Wednesday, 13 October
- 8:30 - 9:30 pm
- Fireside Room, Seton Coastside Hospital
- 600 Marine Blvd, Moss Beach
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.