(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Executive
- BS, MBA, Texas Christian University
- Atherton Audit Committee
- Atherton Finance Committee
- France Telecom-Orange Business Svcs Deputy VP Commercial Management
- Deputy CEO Aerospace Systems Division-CSC
- COO Cadence Design Outsourcing Group
- Financial Stability-Stop deficit spending
- Community-Reroute or Halt High Speed Rail
- Communications-Use current technology to inform and engage residents
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Atherton Town Council Member, 2005 to Present
- Hewlett Packard, Corporate Controller & Division General Manager
- Triad Systems, Chief Financial Officer
- M.B.A., Stanford Univeristy
- B.S., University of California at Davis
- Captain U.S. Army Reserves (retired)
Cary E. Wiest
- Financial Stability - Balance the budget and match revenue to cost
- High Speed Rail - Speak up for residents to preserve values & livability
- Safety - Commit to maintaining our beautiful & safe rural environment
- Occupation: Real Estate Consultant
- Maintain Atherton's Police Department
- Create a Sustainable Budget
- Prevent High Speed Rail from Dividing the Community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.