(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- Incoming 2011 President of the Pacifica Chamber of Commerce
- Proud member of the Golden Gate Business Association- America's first LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Waive permitting fees for 1 year for residential remodels to help residents increase the value of their home and jumpstart the local economy.
- While the city is proposing layoffs of firefighters, I will not take a salary for serving on City Council!
- Work within our city's current footprint to fill our over 30 empty storefronts while keeping our beaches and hillsides pristine.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Director of Family Support Services for Parca
- B.A. Biology Notre Dame de Namur University
- California Life Credential, Grades K-9 and Adult
- Pacifica Military Mom
William "Leo" Leon
- Eliminate Pacifica's structural deficit and balance the budget.
- Smart protection of our environment, including our natural surroundings, recreation, business, education, history... our environment is our economy.
- Transparency in government and open, honest communication of the facts to the public.
- Occupation: Retired Postmaster/Manager
- Planning Commissioner/former Chairman, City of Pacifica (past 6 years)
- Retired Postmaster/ El Granada, CA
- Former Manager Transportation and Networks, Former Manager, Customer Service, San Francisco District US Postal Service
- Former Manager Field Operations,Census Bureau, 2010 Census
- Former Executive Vice President/Chairman Executive Board, Letter Carriers Union Local Branch 1427
- Former Small business owner
- Keep Pacifica financially solvent, ensure that the voters receive clear and complete information on the issues.
- Strengthen existing business districts, encourage appropriate develpoment everywhere it makes sense to do so.
- Find a permanent solution to Highway I that also protects the environment, be a voice for unity in the community
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Occupation: Public Relations Consultant
- Assemblyman Jerry Hill's 19th Assembly District appointed delegate to California State Democratic Party.
- Vice Chair, San Mateo County Transportation Authority's Citizen Advisory Committee
- President-Elect of San Mateo County Civil Grand Juror's Association
- President of the Pacifica Democrats
- Chair, City of Pacifica's Green Building Task Force
- Chair, Pacifica Community Coalition To Save Sharp Park Golf Course
Thomas H. Clifford
- Elimination of Pacifica's structural deficit
- Protection of the environment
- Creation of a vibrant economic development and sustainable smart growth in Pacifica
- Occupation: Local Businessman
- Vietnam Veteran
- Planning Commission Chair
Karl F. Davidson
- Reducing the structural deficit and balancing the budget.
- Re-tasking the Planning and Economic Development Department to attract new businesses.
- Beginning talks with SamTrans about a transit village by the Linda Mar Shopping Center.
- Occupation: Network Engineer/Businessman
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.