(Vote for 3)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Senior Analytical Chemist
- 16 Year Los Osos Resident, married 25 years with two children, scout leader and soccer coach.
- Member of the Los Osos Utilities Advisory Committee
- Member of the Los Osos Water Conservation Ad Hoc Committee
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry and Biology
- 28 years experience working in Biotechnolgy
- Experience in manufacturing, quality systems, hazardous materials management, environmental health and safety and chemical analysis.
- Devoted to establishing a water conservation program for Los Osos as the first step to solving our sea water intrusion problem.
- Dedicated to securing the CSD's financial future. It will take careful consideration and planning to navigate through the conditions of bankruptcy.
- Committed to strengthening our relationship with the county. It will take a close working relationship to accomplish goals such as securing grants.
- Occupation: Attorney
- AB, Amherst College, 1977; JD, magna cum laude, Boston University School of Law, 1982
- Law Clerk to Honorable Frank M. Johnson, Jr., United States Court of Appeals - 11th Circuit, 1982-1983
- Deputy King County Prosecutor, Criminal and Civil Divisions, 1984-1989
- Owner, Law Offices of David S. Vogel, 1992-present.
- Vashon-Maury Island Community Council, President 1986-1993; Board Member 1985-2000
- Vashon Household, Board Member 1996-2005
- Protect Los Osos' water supply
- Protect community's economic diversity
- Facilitate solutions for Service District issues
- Occupation: College Professor
- California Structural Engineer
- California Professional Engineer
- Ph.D. Duke University
- B.S. Arch. Eng. Cal Poly - SLO
- Finalize and Discharge the Bankruptcy
- Emplement Waste Water Solution
- Maintain the Unique Quality of Life that is Los Osos
- Occupation: Mortgage Loan Originator
- B.S. Agricultural Business Management, Cal Poly SLO
- Vice-Chair Los Osos Community Advisory Council
- Loan Officer at The Mortgage House Inc.
- Appointed to 2 terms on the LOCSD Finance Advisory Committee
- Appointed to one term on the LOCSD combined Water Ops/Finance Advisory committee
- Manage the water basin to prevent the need for supplemental water.
- Stop and reverse seawater intrusion
- Seek grants to help low income households pay for lateral sewer connections and septic tank decomissioning.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Los Osos Community Services District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.