(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard B. "Dick" Ulmer, Jr.
- Occupation: Judge, San Francisco Superior Court
- Stanford Law graduate with honors
- 23 years as a trial lawyer at McCutchen and Latham & Watkins
- Worked with high-tech clients like Apple, Adobe, Genentech and others
- 2005 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year award for juvenile justice reform efforts with Prison Law Office and Disability Rights Advocates
- Fairly apply and interpret, but not make, the law
- Continue collaborative courts including community justice centers
- Treat people in court with compassion and respect as if they are members of my own family
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:00 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.