(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Assessor Recorder
- Party: Democratic
- Graduate from UC Berkeley and Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government
- Chairs the San Francisco Advisory Board for ChinaSF
- Served on the board of Equality California Institute
- Helped more homeowners afford solar installations by launching GoSolarSF
- Giving San Franciscans a greater voice in shaping city policy with http://www.ResetSanFrancisco.org
- Launching programs to fight mortgage fraud and protect homeowners from foreclosures
- Collecting millions of dollars owed by big banks to help protect schools, health programs, parks, libraries, safety and other priorities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:00 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.