(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: President, BART Board of Directors
- BART President (3 terms) when voted #1 transportation system in nation
- Member, BART Sustainability/Green Committee achieving 66% clean renewable energy use
- President, AsianWeek
- Member, California Board of Education
- Member, California State Bar
- Graduate of Lowell High, UC Berkeley, Hastings College of Law
- JOBS: Leading Bay Area economic comeback by securing $8 billion in federal funds, creating tens of thousands of jobs for greener, quake safe BART
- ON-TIME SERVICE: Increased on-time service to 96% with nearly 90% of riders recommending BART;
- FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY: Balanced budget with $8.5 million surplus without layoffs during nation's worst recession.
- Occupation: Educator
- 25 Years Bechtel Corporation Financial Management
- MTA Transit Effectiveness Project Citizens' Advisory Committee
- Chair, SF Bicycle Advisory Committee (Board of Supervisors)
- Board of Directors, Spectrum Federal Credit Union
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (Urban Development)
- Board of Directors, Livable City
Brian J. Larkin
- Improved Fiscal Management to Guarantee Ongoing Service and Safety; recognition of human needs like restrooms, quiet travel, and cleanliness
- Improved Access for San Franciscans on the West and North ends of the City
- Priority on Transit-oriented Communities
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.