Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy City Attorney
- Chairman, San Francisco Democratic Party
- Co-Chair, Alice B. Toklas LGBT Democratic Club
- President, Eureka Valley Promotion Association
- Co-Founder, Castro Community on Patrol
- Co-Chair, LGBT Community Center
- Graduate, Harvard Law School and Duke University
- Reforming Muni and making it work (I am a 13-year daily Muni rider)
- Public Safety, particularly modernizing the police department
- Public Health, particularly core priorities like HIV/AIDS and mental health services
- Occupation: Attorney
- Public law and affordable housing attorney
- Former Commissioner, San Francisco Board of Appeals
- Vice-Chair, Democratic County Central Committee
- Past president, Harvey Milk LGBT Democratic Club
- Past president, Noe Valley Democratic Club
- B.A. Yale, M.P.P. Harvard, J.D. UC Berkeley
- Managing our current budget crisis to minimize impacts to our weakest and most vulnerable residents (children, the elderly, the sick and disabled)
- Ensuring that all new development benefits the existing community and meets the city's planning goals;
- Prioritizing our city's "transit first" policy by increasing investment in public transportation and reforming the MTA.
- Occupation: Assistant District Attorney
- Assistant District Attorney under District Attorney Kamala D. Harris
- LGBT and District 8 Liaison under Former Mayor Willie L. Brown, Jr.
- Recreation and Parks Commissioner
- Legislative Aide to Supervisor Bevan Dufty
- Community Organizer
- Obama Delegate for San Francisco
- vibrant and safe neighborhoods
- a reliable MUNI
- keeping families in San Francisco
- Occupation: Businessman
- Head of North American Consulting and Engineering Services, Oracle USA
- Senior Account Executive, Primus Software
- Territory Sales Manager, DoubleClick
- Sales Executive, Platinum Technology
- Account Representative, Oracle USA
- Jobs and Business
- Budget/Fiscal Responsibility
- Governmental Accountability
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.