Ranked choice final/initial votes (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Lawyer
- Stanford University, A.B. degree in Political Science, with honors
- Hastings College of the Law, Juris Doctor
- Labor and Employment Lawyer
- Marina Community Association board member
- Episcopal Church of St. Mary the Virgin vestry member
- City College of San Francisco Auxiliary member
Barbara Ann Berwick
- Fix the Budget - SF must reduce its payroll, reform pension plans and increase employee contributions
- Fill Empty Storefronts - Ease restrictions, red tape and taxes to encourage business and tourism
- Put Neighborhoods First - Give a voice back to everyday SF residents and focus on people, parks and potholes
- Occupation: Business Woman
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, UC Berk
- CEO, Owner Berwick Enterprises 85 - Present
- Proud Mother of Two
- Background in Law and Economics
Vilma B. Guinto Peoro
- Balance the City Budget - Obtain a 10% pay cut for Supervisors
- Have the CPMC Project conform to community needs
- Promote San Francisco as a City with a Heart
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.