(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gina C. Henke
- Occupation: Board President, Alpine Union School District
- Occupation: Board Member/Teacher
- Occupation: Business Manager/Parent
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- 27 years experience in Accounting Management
- 12 year Resident of Alpine
- AT&T Manager for 11 years
- Bring the District spending in line with our revenues, with as little disruption to our students as possible.
- Maintain the high level of education our students currently receive. Our test scores are among the highest in the East County.
- Ensure that the District's $5 million Qualified School Construction Bond (QSCB) proceeds are utilized in a manner to maximize expense reductions.
Joseph Paul Perricone
- Occupation: Alpine Planning Group Member
- Occupation: Local Contractor/Parent
- Knights Of Columbus member
- High School diploma / 2 Years College
- Parent of two children in the school district
Christopher J. Newcomb
- Immediately find a solution for the financial deficit the school district faces for 2010-2011
- Be proactive and develop a plan to keep the school district financially sound.
- Keep class sizes down so the kids have the best chance to learn an be the best they can be.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Occupation: Retired Labor Consultant
- Ten years as a construction electrician, fifteen years as an Electrical Contractor, ten years as a labor leader and a union organizer. Six years on t
- The children and their abilities to prepare for college and the ever-changing job market.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Alpine Union School District Board Web Page
San Diego U-T
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.