(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Deputy Attorney General
- Mayor of Chula Vista, 1991-94
- Chula Vista Councilman, 1986-91
- Prosecutor, 1984-91
- Foreign Aid Volunteer in Central Asia, 2001-02
- State Bar Committee on Crime Victims' Rights, 1989-91
- Adjunct Professor, 1995, 1997
- Get the college's accreditation status off probation
- Education as our top priority - wiser use of taxpayers' money
- Restore civillity to the Board
- Occupation: Retired Principal
- Chula Vista Civic Association
- Former Board member Sweetwater School District
- Parent, Principal 28 years, Principal of the Year
- Army National Guard, honorable discharge
- A.A., B.A. M.A.in Education
- Chula Vista Taxpayers Association
William "Bud" McLeroy
- Committed to academic excellence
- Committed to build a world class Vocational/Career Ed. program
- Experience and expertise in educational programs, budget management, and personnel administration
- Occupation: Firefighter/Educator
- Firefighter, Federal Fire Dept San Diego
- Director of Instruction ,2yrs( Dean ), School Department head 3years, US ARMY RESERVES
- Business Owner
- 1996 Firefighter of the Year, San Diego
- 21 Years, Firefighter, San Diego, CA.
- 6 Years US Marine Coprs, 22 Years US Army Active / Reserves
- Academic Excellence is my Commitment to the Students
- Budget management, Personnel administration, Bringing Accountability
- Establish the climate in which educational goals are accomplished
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Southwestern College Governing Board Web Page
- Southwestern College turmoil at heart of board races
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.