Results as of Nov 23 2:45pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (7/7)
(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Parent/Businessperson
- Occupation: Chief Technology Officer
- BS Computer Information Systems, University of Miami
Marshall W. Anstandig
- Better Communication with City Hall
- Provide Excellent Police and Public Services
- Simplify property regulations
- Occupation: Appointed Councilmember
- Employed as Senior VP/ General Counsel
- Adjunct Lecturer Santa Clara University School of Law (2004-present)
- J.D. Michigan State University
- Former Judge Pro Tem, Arizona Court of Appeals
- Former Chairperson Monte Sereno Site and Architecture Commission
- Board Member, YWCA of Silicon Valley (2006-present)
Toni Gouveia Yamamoto
- Maintain the City's strong fiscal status.
- Maintain the unique and special character of our City.
- Provide continued police services to keep our residents safe.
- Occupation: Business Owner/CPA
- Occupation: Monte Sereno City Councilmember/Realtor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Concerns, and Balance.
News and Analysis
- Monte Sereno Council, City Council Chambers, 18041 Saratoga-Los Gatos Rd., Monte Sereno - October 20 7:00 PM
San Jose Mercury News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:59 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.