(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Campbell
- B.A. Political Science, San Jose State University
- Senior Executives in State and Local Government, Harvard University
- Commissioner, Santa Clara County Recycling and Waste Reduction Commission
- Board Member, West Valley Solid Waste Management Joint Powers Authority
- Vice President, National League of Cities Asian Pacific Islander Municipal Officials Caucus
- Fiscal responsibility - I continue to believe that we must be responsible with the public dollar.
- Transparency - As Mayor, I believe in open government and fostering a greater sense of civic engagement.
- Quality of Life - In matters of public safety, I will maintain the current levels of police patrols and firefighters.
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Certified Public Accountant / Small Business Owner
- Vice-Chairperson Parks and Recreation Commission
- Board Member: Campbell Chamber of Commerce
- 15 Year Campbell Resident
- Maintain Critical Service including public safety, roads, library and parks
- Create a stable long-term revenue base for these services
- Encourage suitable new businesses to reside in Campbell
Elizabeth "Liz" Gibbons
- Occupation: Businessman/Environmental Specialist
- Occupation: Licensed Architect
- Campbell Planning Commissioner - 14 years
- "Save Our Libraries" Campbell Campaign Chair 2005
- American Institute of Architecture, Santa Clara Valley Chapter, 2009 President
- Campbell Historical Museum & Ainsley House Board
- Country Woman's Club - 18 years
- Master of Architecture, University of Oregon
Phil JR Reynolds
- Challenge the State Taking of Your Tax $$$
- Champion Traffic & Safety Issues
- Broaden Communications for Your Input
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Business Association Executive
- 15 years of public policy experience
- Member, Santa Clara County Senior Care Commission
- Executive, Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- Member, St. Lucy's Parish Council
- Professor of Government at both CSU and community college levels
- Masters in Public Policy (Princeton); PhD in government (Oxford)
- Economic vitality
- Parks and public safety
- Occupation: Businessman/Military Reservist
- Campbell Civic Improvement Commissioner
- Cambell Education Foundation - V.P.
- West Valley Mission Community College District Board of Trustees
- Silicon Valley Economic Development Corp. - Board of Trustees
- Campbell Veterans Memorial Foundation Board of Trustees
- Executive Producer and Co-Host of Issues Today
Robert S. Dougherty
- I will bring 5 new businesses to Cambell and create business incubators.
- I will maintain prudent fiscal management that mandates low cost government.
- I will develop partnerships with business and education to bring our city a new library.
- Occupation: Self-employed Tax Preparer
- Occupation: Property Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Experience, Concerns, and Balance.
News and Analysis
- Campbell City Council,
Council Chambers, 70 N 1st, Campbell
- September 16 7:00 PM
San Jose Mercury News
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.