Results as of Jan 6 2:59pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (78/78)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Angel Luis Santiago
Jasmin A. Hall
- Occupation: Director, Inland Empire Utilities Agency
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Parks Commissioner
- Chairwoman, Fontana Parks and Recreation Commission
- Conservation Technology Ambassador
- Executive Board Member, Lewis Library and Technology Center
- Member, Fontana Police Department Citizens Emergency Team
- Business and Utilities Analyst
- 11 years of experience with Inland Empire public utilities issues
- Low Rates--Keep rates low by reducing administrative costs and excessive spending on travel and perks.
- More Accountability--Strengthen ethical standards for board members.
- Reliable Water Supplies--Expand conservation programs. Secure water supplies needed to attract new jobs and businesses.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:59 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.