Results as of Jan 6 2:59pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (90/90)
Includes 79/79 Precincts in San Bernardino County
as of Jan 6 2:59pm
Includes 11/11 Precincts in Riverside County
as of November 26 12:17pm
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(65.23%) in San Bernardino County
(71.70%) in Riverside County
Marjory J. Mendoza-Ware
- Occupation: Healthcare Supervisor
(34.77%) in San Bernardino County
(28.30%) in Riverside County
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Masters In Governance 2004
- Masters of Boardsmanship 1998
- Continue to keep Student test scores going up
- Continue to keep our schools clean and safe for Students and Staff
- Continue to keep the lines of communication open between Parents, Teachers, Classified Staff, Administration and the School Board
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:59 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.