(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(21.85%) in Sacramento_County
(25.09%) in San_Joaquin_County
Angela Marie DaPrato
- Occupation: Retired Educator/Rancher
(16.72%) in Sacramento_County
(10.63%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Media Operations/Writer
- Galt resident for 25 years.
- UC Davis Graduate with 3 Bachelor of Arts Degrees & Graduated from Galt High with Honors
- Worked in the media for almost 9 years
- Active in the community and volunteered in various organizations
- Was active in high school participating in leadership organizations, service clubs & athletics; including Student Rep. on the High School Board
- Honored in Cambridge Who's Who of Executives and Professionals
- Equal opportunities for all students in the district.
- Ensure all three schools are successfully running to their full potential and exceed state standards.
- Aggressive in obtaining grants and funds.
(13.87%) in Sacramento_County
(18.40%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Small Business Manager
(13.84%) in Sacramento_County
(13.73%) in San_Joaquin_County
Patrick W. Maple
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
(13.44%) in Sacramento_County
(11.67%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Business Owner since 1975
- US Army 71-73
- BA Sacramento State Univ 1977
- Post Grad Work 1977-79
- Trustee Arcohe Unified School Dist 92-98
- Trustee Galt JUHS Dist 98-2007
- Three children and three grandchildren
- Bring trust back to the District staff, students, Board and community
- Raise test scores and graduation rates thru balanced budgeting
- Graduate job/college ready men and women
(11.66%) in Sacramento_County
(14.77%) in San_Joaquin_County
Frederick S. Goethel
- Occupation: Local Businessman
(8.49%) in Sacramento_County
(5.20%) in San_Joaquin_County
- Occupation: Retired Consultant
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Quinnipiac University
- Trustee, Sacramento-Yolo Mosquito & Vector Control District
- Galt High School Site Council 2005-2010
- Galt High District Facilities Committee 2008-2010
- Galt High Safety Committee 2006-2009
- Liberty Ranch Bond Oversight Committee 2005-2009
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Improve API and AYP Results
- Building and Improving CTE Programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.