(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Water Board Director
- Western Riverside County Regional Wastewater Authority(WRCRWA); Western Riverside Council of Governments(WRCOG) alternate
- Finance Committee, Public Outreach, Executive, multiple agencies committee member
- Murrieta Municipal Advisory Committee chair
- MVUSD Measure "E" Bond Committee member
- Riverside County Superior Court Planning Committee - past member; Murrieta General Plan Advisory Committee - past member
- Murrieta County Water District(MCWD) Board of Directors, 2003-2005
Ralph Arms Hileman
- Fiscal responsibility: efficiency of the district's operations, cost effectiveness, maintain a balanced budget, and agency transparency
- Water Quality: to protect existing water delivery systems in both ground and surface water, and to continue to maintain the highest of water quality
- Water supply reliability: to maximaze our water resources through comprehensive planning/management, conservation and to have a vision for the future
- Occupation: Engineering Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.