(Vote for 2)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Executive
- Vice President, Business Development - Gaiam, Inc
- Vice President, Business Development, FremantleMedia
- Director of Marketing - Warner Bros Strategic Marketing
- Sr Marketing Manager - Paramount Pictures
- Present Chairman of Cathedral City Marketing Committee
- BA, Political Science, State University Of New York At Buffalo
Charles "Chuck" Vasquez
Paul S. Marchand
- Business Development
- Community Pride
- Reinventing Government
- Occupation: Attorney / City Councilmember
- Member and Former Chair, Coachella Valley Mountains Conservancy
- Member, Southern California Association of Governments, Community, Economic & Human Development Cmte.
- Coachella Valley Association of Governments, Human & Community Resources Cmte.
- Former President, PFLAG Palm Springs/Desert Communities
Jens v. Mueller
- Protecting Public Safety to Preserve Cathedral City's Lowest-in-Coachella Valley crime index
- Saving Taxpayer Dollars by Reducing Cathedral City's energy consumption
- Growing Cathedral City's Economy
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Licensed contractor since 1984
- Developer and marketer of Mueller's Shave Bar. Available in 2 states
- Own and manage an apartment building in the Coachella Valley
- Owned a successful sports bar for over nine years
- Immigrated to this great country in 1960 and became a citizen in 1985
- Employ a "Fast Track" for new business applications. Repeal Measure H and the utility tax
- 75% of our budget goes to pensions, benefits and salaries. Offer a 401k to employees and remove the "life long" benefits package.
- Construct a Waste to Energy plant at Edom Hill and be the first city with a Hydrogen/electric charge station at Date Palm and 111
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.