(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Catherine T. "Cathy" (Clary) Green
- Occupation: Mayor of Huntington Beach
- Cathy is a Registered Nurse with a Degree in Law
- County Sanitation District Vice Chair of Operatons
- OC Harbors Beaches and Parks Chair
- Groundwater Replenishment Committee
- Santa Ana River Flood Protection Agency
- West Orange County Water Board
Robert R. "Bob" McVicker, P.E.
- I will provide you with abundant, clean, fresh water at the lowest possible rates.
- Expensive benefit costs, high salaries and operating costs shall be controlled.
- Current experience matters, I have the know how to get things done.
- Occupation: Water Resource Manager
- 26 Years Experience Managing Water Resources in Orange County
- Experience with both private Engineering Consultants and Public Agencies
- 23 Year Resident of Fountain Valley
- B.S. Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University
- M.S. Civil Engineering (Water Resources), Utah State University
- Board of Directors, Orange County Water Association
Donald A "Don" Macallister
- Protect Water Quality
- Increase Water Supply from the Orange County Groundwater Basin
- Strive for most efficient (low cost) and environmentally friendly water supply
- Occupation: Businessman
- Past Mayor of Huntington Beach and served on City Council from 1978-1994
- Past HBHS School Bd Member & President
- Past President of HB Kiwanis
- Current President HB Council on Aging
- Current vice Pres. of SCAC advisory to the board of Supervisors
- Current Sr Assembly person on CSL Calif Sr. Legislation
Felix Rocha, Jr.
- Keep quality water for our citizens at reasonable costs
- Plan for the future water needs as water becomes more scarce
- Bring a business approach to the Board
- Occupation: Retired INS Agent
- For over thirty years,I served the people of the United States for as a Federal Law Enforcement Agent with the U.S. Department of Justice (INS);
- As a Border Patrol Inspector & Special Agent, I dealt with very sensitive National Security issues involving the safety and security of our nation;
- As a INS Senior Special Agent, I represent the U.S. Department of Justice on the Olympic Security Group that over saw the safety of the Olympic games;
- For sixteen years, I was an elected Board Member on the Orange Country Board of Education, I represented the people residing in District #1;
- For over twenty five years, I have served as an elected Board Member on the FedOne Federal Credit Union (formerly known as JINS Federal Credit Union);
- For over twenty years, I served as the Chief with the United Lumber Indian Nation representing our members in Orange and San Diego Counties;
- A proven leader who believes that water and its use is not a political issue. It is a National Security matter. Good clean drinking water is vital;
- A man who will improve the security of our water facilities to insure that our drinking water is clean and free from Biological and Terrorist threats;
- A man who understand the trends of water usage, the distribution of our water and an awareness of any possible fraud, malfeasance and misfeasance;
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.