Results as of Jan 6 2:58pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (14/14)|
55.4% Voter Turnout (898,205/1,621,934)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
James R. Fisler
- Occupation: Appointed Director, Mesa Consolidated Water District
- former Parks Commissioner Costa Mesa
- former Planning Commissioner Costa Mesa
- graduate Citizens Police Academy
- former Residential Rehabilitation Committee
- Supplying reliable, safe, and affordable water to the community
- Be financially responsible and maintain competitive water rates
- Continuous infrastructure renewal and improvement
- Occupation: Costa Mesa Business Owner
- Occupation: Teacher/Coach
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:58 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.