(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Scott F. Colton
- Occupation: Water Quality Advisor
- Attended all public schools including Pasadena City College.
- Spearheaded the establishment of A.Y.S.O. sports program in Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, and parts of Mission Viejo.
- Acquired 'Top Secret' security clearance from Department of Defense.
- Started sole proprietorship involving water treatment and chemical supply to local commercial and residential markets.
- I am not a Politician.
- I am a small business owner.
Sean A. Norvell
- Provide the highest quality water at the lowest possible price.
- Reduce our water demand through smart use and reuse.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility and protect District investments.
- Occupation: Water Infrastructure Salesman
- MBA Pepperdine University
- 22 Years: Water/ Waste Water Infrastructure
- Know Water Systems and Water Quality
- Exp range: Hands on, Management, Design
- Involved in Desalination, New water sources
- Lectured Graduate Engineering at UNLV
- Emergency: Prepare system and employees for emergencies!
- Efficienicies: Capture operating efficiencies to keep rates low
- Educate and Empower: Management, workforce -more with less
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.