(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor/Deputy DA
- Deputy District Attorney, OCDA
- Adjunct Professor, CSUF
- UC Hastings College of the Law, JD
- Cal State Fullerton, BS - Political Science
- Mayor, Yorba Linda City Council
- Director, OC Sanitation District
Thomas H. Lindsey
- Completion of the Yorba Linda Town Center
- Measure Y - the Yorba Linda Ethics Ordinance
- Balanced budgets during the significant economic downturn
- Occupation: Business Owner
- BS Degree, Brigham Young University, Microbiology
- Chairman, Campaign For Kids Measure Y School Bond
- Citizen's Oversight Committee, Measure Y School Bond
- CFO Yorba Linda Civic Light Opera
- Unit Leader Boy Scouts of America
- CIF Basketball Referee
Jan M. (McKane) Horton
- Conservative Republican
- Fiscal conservative
- Less governmental intervention
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Healthcare Professional
- Transportation Corridor Agency Alternate 12-2008- present
- Mayor Pro Tem 2007-2008
- League of Cities- Orange County Division, Advocacy Committee
- Southern California Association of Governments: Community, Economic and Human Development Sub Committee, 2008- present
- Orange County Fire Authority Board Member 1-2007 to 12-2008
- Transportation Corridor Agency Board Member 1-2007- 12-2008
- Promote Yorba Linda's economic growth and fiscally responsible governance
- Continuous improvement in Public Safety
- Town Center Development is a priority
- Occupation: Businessowner/Attorney
- Western State College of Law 1995
- Opened Law Office of Brenda McCune 2000
- Voted as SuperLawyers Rising Star, '04,05,06
- Featured as OCMetro Top Lawyers in Orange County 2009
- Served as Member of Executive Committee OCBA Family Law Section, 2001-2003
- Served as Judge Pro-Tem, Los Angeles Superior Court, 2006, 2007
Richard J. Wolfinger
- Restoring Civility and professionalism to the council meetings.
- Encouraging broader range of involvement of the citizens and not only those involved in local special interests.
- Tackling the issues facing my city without spending hundreds of thousand of dollars in further feasibility studies and consultant opinions.
- Occupation: Businessman/Consultant/Contractor
- Yorba Linda resident for 31 years
- Co-owner of Great West Contractors in Anaheim
Timothy M. McCune
- Affordable housing is a major issue
- I would see if we can make plans for Old Town Center work
- Update and complete the City's General Plan
- Occupation: Engineer/Service Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.