(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Irvine City Councilmember
- Occupation: Irvine Businessman/Commissioner
- Keep Irvine Safe
- Support Our Schools
- Promote Business Development and Jobs
- Occupation: Irvine Business Owner
- 25 year Irvine resident
- Wife and Mother of three grown children
- Proven leadership in the community
- Committed volunteer for Scouting, Schools, Youth Sports, Seniors and Church
- Public Servant, not Politician
- Business degree from CSU Fullerton
- Get Great Park back on track
- Maintain High Quality Services without New Taxes
- Promote Business to Classroom Partnership
- Occupation: Community Services Commissioner
- Occupation: Student
- Eagle Scout, Irvine Troop 645
- Fiscal Affairs Council Member, Orange Coast College
- Competitive Cyclist
- Reduce the size of the city government
- Establish transparency and accountability in all city related business
- Reform Great Park management
- Occupation: Army Reservist/Student
- City of Irvine, Community Services Leader, 1999-2010
- Irvine Community Drug Prevention, Student Board Advisor
- Masters in Public Administration, CSULB, 2011
- BS Criminal Justice, CSULB, 2007
- AA Irvine Valley College, 2004
- University High School, 2002
- Promote economic development
- Water and energy conservation
- Restore community programming, defend Adventure Playground
- Occupation: Realtor/Businessman
- BA in Political Science and Public Administration
- Master's in Public Administration (MPA) from CSULB
- Former La Habra City Employee: City Manager's Office, Community Development and Community Services departments
- AKSOY Realty - Broker / Realtor
- Former Publisher of Community Newspaper
- Community Leader
- I will support plans and projects that maintain "Smart Growth" for the city.
- I pledge to support programs that use our tax dollars wisely to provide the services and programs that make Irvine a great place to live.
- I pledge to support our public schools.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.