(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Fullerton Planning Commissioner
- Current District Director, 72nd Assembly District
- Founder and Former President of F.A.C.T. (Fullerton Association of Concerned Taxpayers)
- Former Executive Committee Member
- California State Party Delegate
- Former Member of T.E.C. (The Executive Committee) Business Roundtable
- Immediate reform of our public employee pension system
- Growing our city's revenues by strengthening the business community
- Holding local government accountable to the citizens it represents
- Occupation: Businessman/Nonprofit Director
- Commissioner, Fullerton General Plan Advisory and Public Infrastructure Review Committees
- Board of Directors, Fullerton College Foundation
- President, Sustainable Community Foundation of Orange County
- Small Business Owner, Commercial Real Estate
- B.A, UCLA / M.A., USC
- Married with two children
- Promoting Robust Economic Health - We need to create jobs and through my business I am creating 100 jobs in Fullerton in the next six months
- Good Governance - We need to promote accountable, transparent, practical and forward thinking policies on the city council
- Investing in Our Future - We can partner with our education system and aggressively market our city to businesses
Anthony N. "Tony" Fonte
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Occupation: Attorney At Law
- BA, Kent State University
- JD, Ohio State University College of Law
- self-employed specializing in living trust, probate and trust disputes, will contests, and real estate disputes
- Buena Park Man of the Year, Jaycees Outstanding Young Man of America Publication (twice)
- Coyote Hills Controversey; see my "Open Letter" proposal that is being circulated
- Minimize Campaign Financial Contributions Avoiding Special Interests Corrupting Influence;
- Cancel Bloated Pensions and Hold the Line on Salaries
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.