(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Shari L. Freidenrich
- Occupation: CPA, Elected Treasurer, City of Huntington Beach
- Graduated from Washington State University, B.A. in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting, summa cum laude, a CPA for over 25 years
- Only candidate elected as a Treasurer of a Public Agency and has been elected 3 times unopposed
- Only candidate that has actually invested and supervised the investment of public funds
- Only candidate with Executive Treasury experience, a primary member on Pension Board and has performed almost identical duties for 14 years
- Past President - Rotary Club of Huntington Beach, Soroptimist International - Huntington Beach, California Municipal Treasurers Association
- Only candidate with 14 Years of operational private industry experience at 2 Fortune 500 Companies, Deloitte and Touche and McDonnell Douglas Corp.
- Protection of Public Funds
- Advocate for Taxpayers
- Implement Innovative and Best Business Practices
- Occupation: Deputy Treasurer, County of Orange
- Fiduciary Oversight of $13 billion of Public Funds as the Orange County's Deputy Treasurer (ONLY Candidate)
- Registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission & National Assoc. of Security Dealers (ONLY Candidate)
- Stock Broker for Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & State Farm Financial Services
- Cut Budgets 3 years in a row as Deputy Treasurer - without furloughs or layoffs
- National Achievement Awards for Government Innovation & "Going Paperless" while serving as Orange County Deputy Treasurer
- Investment pools under my oversight have earned Standard & Poor's highest rating for Safety (AAAm) and pension funds nominated for Fund of the Year
- Create Jobs in OC: Re Invest tax payer dollars back into local community and businesses - goal of investing $100 million locally
- Continue Cutting Budgets by reducing overhead and overtime; less goverment burden on you the taxpayer
- Continue Protecting Public Funds by making conservative and safe investments; all investments posted online for you to see
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.