(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member, Board Of Education, Santa Ana Unified School District
- B.A., Political Science, University of Arizona
- National Urban Fellow
- Married, 2 children
- Children attended & graduated from Santa Ana Schools
Audrey Yamagata Noji
- Fiscal Accountability
- Improving Academic Achievement
- Building & Modernizing Schools
- Occupation: Member, Board of Education, Santa Ana Unified School Distric
- Vice President, Student Services, Mt. San Antonio College
- Ph.D. in Education from Claremont Graduate University
- Master of Science Degree, Counseling, Cal State Long Beach
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Psychology, Cal State Long Beach
- Licensed Marriage, Family Therapist (inactive)
- Ordained Elder, Presbyterian Church USA
Arturo "Art" Pedroza, MBA
- Raise achievement and test scores in reading, writing, math
- High school students must graduate prepared for college and careers
- Keep budget cuts away from the classroom
- Occupation: Teacher/Safety Consultant
- MBA, Keller Graduate University of Management
- Graduate, Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Member, American Federation of Teachers/AFL-CIO
- Past Member, Santa Ana Public Library Advisory Board
- Past Member, Santa Ana Housing and Redevelopment Commission
- OSHA Outreach Instructor
Jeffrey K. Morris
- Increase graduation and high school diploma rates
- Hire more teachers so we can reduce class sizes
- Improve outreach, communication and services to parents
- Occupation: Pastor/Educator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.