(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Teacher
- Master of Science in Education
- PYLUSD Teacher of the Year
- Co-Author of 6 books for general and special education teachers
Roni Castillo Stull
- Maintaining fiscal solvency during these difficult times
- Providing quality classroom instruction in a safe and supportive environment
- Ensuring all students achieve their full potential regardless of school or classroom
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Small Business Owner
- 7 Year Member of Superintendent's Community Advisory Council
- School Site Council for Yorba Linda Middle School
- PTSA President, Vice-Presidsent, Ways & Means, Secretary, Hospitality
- Athletic Booster President
- Instrumental Music Executive Board Member
Janine (Zimmerman) Hellebrand
- To Represent the Students and Families of the District
- To Keep Education Our Number One Priority
- To Provide the Same Opportunities for Every Student in the District
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- BA Biology from UCSD
- MBA University of Redlands
- 6 years classroom volunteer experience
Susan M. Eckles
- Classroom size must be lowered
- Restore K-12 continuity
- Restore fiscal responsibility
- Occupation: Educator/Retired Deputy
- Masters in Public Administration
- Maintaining the academic standards, and improving them where needed
- Fair and equal treatment to all schools
- Making decisions based on the greatest good for the greatest number of students
- Occupation: Systems Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.