(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Orange Unified School District
- B.S. in Education, University of Nebraska
- Former teacher - 7 years classroom experience
- Parent of three - all educated in OUSD
- Past President, Orange YMCA Board of Directors
- California State PTA Board of Managers
- Volunteer tutor, Friendly Center
Larry D. Cohn
- Continue advancing the academic achievement of our students.
- Continue fiscally responsible oversight of school district.
- Continue to maintain safe, welcoming schools for students, and to encourage parent involvement.
- Occupation: Orange County Businessman/Parent
- BS, Finance, Cal State Northridge
- Own Successful Technology Business
- Former Chair, OUSD Legislative Coalition
- Former Board Mermber, President, Santiago Charter Middle School
- Co-Chair, El modena Grad night Committee
- Winner HAS Service Award
- Manage spending with an eye on making sure that we maximze the dollars toward the education of the children
- Develop Stronger relationships with the community and local businesses
- See to it that our students receive practical education
- Occupation: Retired Teacher/Administrator
- Increased school district safety
- New financial options and solutions
- Increased school achievement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.