(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Governing Board Member, Garden Grove Unified School District
Lan Quoc Nguyen
- High academic standards
- Safe schools
- Financial accountability
Bao Quoc Nguyen
- Occupation: Governing Board Member
- Occupation: Educator
- MA, Religious Studies, Naropa University
- BA, Political Science, University of California at Irvine
- California State Certification in Mediation
- Recipient of Brett Baldwin Prize in Poetry awarded by Poetry MFA and Humanities Associates of UCI's Department of English and Comparative Literature
- Voted "Most Spirited" in graduating class and in student body leadership at Pacifica High School
- Former Member, School Site Council at Ralston Intermediate
- Raise English standards & proficiency in another language
- Create more after-school opportunities for students to stay out of trouble
- Promote university & non-academic career pathways for all students
- Occupation: Labor Relations Representative, Cal. School Empl. Assoc.
- Personnel Commissioner, Garden Grove Unified SD
- OC Work Force Investment Board -2009
- Certified, Interest Based Bargaining, 2006
- Graduate, CSEA Organizing Inst. 1996
- Pride at Work AFL/CIO founding member 1994
- CSEA Huntington Bch City SD Chapter President 1992-96
Shaun M. Curtis
- Enhance a strong two track system that provides support for both the college and non-college bound.
- Increase collaboration with community stakeholders to support our students.
- Develope smart strategies to attract and retain effective teachers and other staff.
- Occupation: Municipal Administrative Analyst
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.