(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Deborah "Debby" Nelson
- Occupation: Nurse Practitioner
- Served six terms, SVMHS Board of Directors
- Vice-President, SVMHS Board of Directors
- CAPTAIN USN (Ret)
- Former Nursing Educator Hartnell, MPC
Harry D. Wardwell
- Expand access to care for all.
- Continue to improve efficiency in all departments of the Hospital.
- Continue to focus on reduction of environmental waste.
- Occupation: Regional President, Rabobank
- Executive Director, California International Airshow
- Past President, SVMHS Foundation
- Served 10 years on the SVMHS Board of Directors
- Salinas Rotary
- Former President, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Lifelong Resident of Salinas
- Affordable healthcare
- Maintain the quality of care and stability during healthcare reform
- Finish the mandated seismic retrovit project so that our hospital is safe for decades to come
- Occupation: Businessman, Real Estate Investments
- Founding President, California International Airshow
- Salinas Valley Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Spirit of Community Award & Citizen of the Year Award, Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Former President, Hartnell College Foundation
- Former Board, National Steinbeck Center
- President's Council at CSUMB
- Work with Hospital Management Team, and Physicians, to restructure our system to become more efficient.
- Through improved efficiency we will be able to Increase access to many who can't afford to use our Hospital during these challenging economic times
- Provide careful financial oversight. This will allow SVMH to remain a regional leader in attracting and retaining top Physicians, obtaining the latest
- Occupation: Labor Organization Executive
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.