(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Superior Court Referee
- Member, California Judges Association, and National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges
- Rated "Well-Qualified" by Los Angeles County Bar, 2006; "Qualified" 2010.
- Extensive Jury Trial Experience; Member of American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Admitted to Practice Law in California over 25 years
- Admitted to Practice Law in 15 states and 20 Federal District Courts.
- Considerable Community Service to Charter Schools and Abused Children.
Mark K. Ameli
- Law and Order. Protecting the Rights of Victims, Jurors, as well as the Accused.
- Judicial Decisions which are Just, Fair and Reasonable.
- Treating Everyone who Appears Before the Court with Courtesy and Respect
- Occupation: Litigator/Mediator/Arbitrator
- Litigator for 30 years, Arbitrator and mediator for the past 15 years
- Temporary Judge - Los Angeles Superior Court for the past 15 years
- UC Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts in Economics, USC, Master of Arts in Economics, UWLA, Juris Doctorate
- Recipient of certificate of Appreciation from the Los Angeles Superior Court Alternative Dispute Resolution and Temporary Judge Program
- Author of "A Primer on Cross Cultural Dispute Resolution" published by American Bankruptcy Institute, used by LA Superior Court for ADR training
- Community service in prevention of gang violence, leadership positions in Rotary, Southern California Mediation Association, and other organizations
- Administration of Justice in the Courtroom: Fairness, impartiality, and freedom from bias in court, compassion to the victims
- Courtesy to the jurors and respect for their time
- Protection of the Constitution of the United States of America and the State of California
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The the League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Diversity , and Role-models.
Meet Your Judicial Candidates -- Video from LWV / L.A. County
- L.A. Superior Court
News and Analysis
- L.A. County Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.