Results as of Nov 24 2:18pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (16/16)
(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Andy D. Rutledge
Deborah Ann Shelton
- Occupation: Director, Antelope Valley East Kern Water Agency District 5
- Occupation: Executive Director
- A working class resident of twenty years
- Planning Advisory Committee, appointment
- Partners Program, City of Lancaster, appointment
- Served as President of the Lancaster Coalition of Neighborhood Organization
- Rancho Tierra Del Sol Neighborhood Organization
- Lancaster City Council 94-98
- Representation of YOU not special interest
- Improve Public Education on AVEK and Water Issues
- Support local water banking for the future
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:58 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.