(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ronald C. "Ron" Smith
- Occupation: Director, West Basin Municipal Water District (Board V.P.)
- BA in Political Science/International Relations from USC
- Degree Business/History, Sydney Sussex College, Cambridge, England
- West Basin Water Association Delegate
- Member Board of Directors, Association of CA Water Agencies Joint Powers Insurance Authority
- Member Board of Directors, National Water Research Institute
- The REALTYSMITH Group -- Founder/CEO
- Continue to Ensure safe, affordable and reliable water supply for our community/Continue to Ensure local water supply implementation
- Continue to Expand public awareness about all water issues through increased public education, continued community outreach, continued public speaking
- Continue to thoughtfully manage West Basin's budget to provide lower water rates/Continue to vigoursly protect West Basin's Water Rate Assessment
- Occupation: Water Resources Engineer
- Registered Professional Engineer, CA/NV
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering
- Board of Director, City of Downey Federal Credit Union
- Director (Former), American Public Works Association, IE
- Member, American Water Works Association
- Member, California Urban Water Conservation Council
- Continue to develop cheaper local water resources
- Expand the use of recycled water for irrigation and industrial use
- Keep expenses low and eliminate unnecessary costs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.