Results as of Nov 24 2:18pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (27/27)
(Vote for 1)
Volunteers are currently contacting candidates to invite their FREE participation in Smart Voter. Any candidate who has not yet been contacted should send an email to email@example.com and include a PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Luis M. Juarez
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- Graduated Bonita High, La Verne, Ca.1972
- Attended University of California at Santa Barbara 1972-74
- 32 years active member of Cement Masons Union Local #500 1978-present
- Purchased home in Pomona 1983 raised 3 children here and married for 30 years to Elidia Reyes Juarez
- Served as a Planning Commisssioner City Pomona 5 years.
- Elected 2002-2006 Director of Three Valleys Municipal Water District Divsion I and appointed Nov. 2009 to-present Director Div. I
- To ensure a clean and sustainable water supply for Pomona's residents.
- Work to bring State and Federal dollars to Pomona for groundwater clean-up.
- I will work to keep water costs down and affordable even in these dry years.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:58 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.