Results as of Nov 29 4:38pm
(20 Total Other Write-In Votes 0.23%)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marian A. Brady
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Graduate of Humboldt State University, BA in Fine Arts
- Over 30 years as a graphic designer working with small start-up businesses
- Member of Humboldt County Convention and Visitor's Bureau; Humboldt Arts Council; Sequoia Park Zoo Foundation; Eureka Chamber of Commerce
- Stimulate the economy through Ballon Track clean-up and development
- Help small business at City Hall with better permitting processes
- Create a positive, can-do atmosphere on city council
- Occupation: Store Owner/Incumbent
- Incumbent on Eureka City Council
- Business Owner In Eureka for over 30 years.
- Past Board President for Northcoast Environmental Center
- Current Board President for Safe Alternatives for our Forest Environment
- Past Executive Director of Eureka Business Improvment District
- Past Board President of Eureka Business Improvement District
- Public Safety, the most basic governmental service a city can provide, must be the top priority.
- Neighborhoods are the heart of a city. I have been the voice of Eureka's neighborhoods in City Hall.
- Clean up Eureka as a whole, from the southern entrance on Broadway to Downtown. This must be done to attract new wealth building business to our town.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
The North Coast Journal
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 14:57 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.