(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dennis C. Moreland
- Occupation: Retired Operating Engineer/Incumbent
- A 40 year member of Operating Engineers having worked in all aspects of underground pipelines, asphalt and dirt.
- 10 years on the Operating Engineers Executive Board and the Federal Credit Union Board
- Provide safe, clean, affordable, accessible, drinking water and strive to provide treated water to customers in need
- Continue to grow, focus on water storage projects of the future and become proactive in this area.
- Wages, Benefits, Health & Welfare, and Safety for all employees
Official Ballot Statement
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- Previously employed by Butte County Assessor and Butte County Personnel Dept.
- Oroville Area Chamber of Commerce - Director and presently Vice President of Chamber (4 yr. term ending 12/31/2010)
- Oroville Board of Realtors - Director (4 yr. term ending 12/31/2010)
- Oroville YMCA - Director
- Chaffey College - Business Degree
- To ensure that the Agency's best efforts are expended to secure our water rights and storage for our community first
- To utilize hydropower sales revenue to improve and expand our water system's treatment and delivery
- To secure sustainable and equitable compensation and benefits for SFWP employees and reduce water rates for Agency consumers
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.