(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Albert "Al" McGreehan
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Retired Community Development/Planning Director--Town of Paradise
- M.S. Resources Geography, Oregon State University
- B.A. Geography, CSU Hayward
- PRPD Board Director since mid-1993
- President-California Association of Recreation & Park Districts
- Sustain the well planned and efficient fiscal discipline that the PRPD has performed during the past several years.
- Improve/upgrade our citizens accessiblity link with the Paradise Recreation & Parks District via upgraded/revised & interactive District web site.
- Promote and sustain the cooperative joint ventures that the District has successfully implemented with other local public service agencies, etc.
- Occupation: County Recycling Coordinator
- B.S. Business Administration, CSU Chico
- 2nd Major Geography, CSU Chico
- Member, Butte County General Plan 2030 Citizens Advisory Committee
- Active participant in PRPD programs. (Moondoggies, mens slow-pitch softball)
- Maintain the fiscal dicipline that the District has demonstrated in the recent past
- Create and expand sustainable management practices of District facilities for fiscal and environmental long-term viability.
- Enhance public outreach via upgraded District web site
Lara L. Gularte
- Occupation: Property Manager
- Occupation: Retired Public Guardian
- Master of Business Administration, Master of Fine Arts
- Magalia Community Ad-Hoc Advisory Comittee, Paradise Recreation and Park District
- Academic tutor of disabled students, California Department of Rehabilitation
- Instructor of writing workshops, Paradise Recreation and Park District
- After School Activity Assistant, Butte County Office of Education
Dustin C. Cooper
- Assure an even geographic distribution of parks and recreational facilities that provide equitable activities and access for all.
- Support partnerships with libraries, schools, businesses, and community organizations to increase diversity in program activities.
- The preservation of open space to insure the opportunity for high quality leisure activities for generations to come.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.