First ranked choice applies (details)
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Occupation: Tax Preparer
- Beat 29XC Chair
- Public Safety
- Economic Revitalization
- Financial Responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Ranked Choice Voting
KTOP Cable Channel 10 Broadcasts of September 20 Forums
- Date: Monday, September 20
Time: 6 - 9 PM
Place: Oakland City Hall, Hearing Room 1, 14th & Broadway
Sponsor: League of Women Voters of Oakland
- The public is invited to attend and submit questions for the candidates
- This will be one of 4 forums occurring this evening. The others will be Oakland School Board - District 4; City Council - District 2; and City Auditor
- Date:Thursday, October 28,
Time: 3:30 - 6:30 PM
- Date: Saturday, October 2,
Time: 5 - 8 PM
- Date: Friday, October 1,
Time: 7 - 10 PM
- Date: Thursday, September 30,
Time: 4 - 7 PM
- Date: Wednesday, September 29
Time: 6:30 - 9:30 PM
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.