(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Fremont City Councilmember
- Fremont City Councilmember
- Board Member, Stopwaste.org
- Former City of Fremont Planning Commissioner
- Event Chair for Celebrate Fremont/City of Fremontʼs 50th Anniversary
- Masters Degree in Urban Design and Planning
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Architecture
- Economic Development-- Promoting Fremont as the Best Place for Businesses to Thrive
- Infrastructure-- Sustainable Transportation for Fremont
- Public Safety-- Making Fremont Safe and Secure for Children and Families
- Occupation: Business Owner/Councilmember
- Fremont City Councilmember
- Co-owner, Harrison Accounting Group
- Creating good-paying, local jobs and improving our economy
- Turning the housing market around
- Keeping our neighborhoods safe
- Occupation: Technical Support Manager
- Master of City Planning, UC Berkeley
- Master of Transportation Eng, UC Berkeley
Kathryn Rhyu "Kathy" McDonald
- Stimulate the Local Economy
- Support Our Schools
- Develop Quality Neighborhoods
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- MS, Rutgers University--HR Management & Industrial Relations
- BA--UC Berkeley, English
- HR Consultant specialized in Recruitment
- active volunteer in Fremont public schools & parent organizations
- regular vounteer at Fremont's Tri City Animal Shelter
- Founding member and past President of Fremont Citizens Network
J. Timothy Herndon
- Raise respect and inclusive culture at City level making SERVICE the priority. Focus on serving citizens' concerns, needs and rights.
- Growing local economy, jobs & services by streamlining processes to give ALL business applicants EQUAL and clear chance of tapping into our market..
- Fiscal responsibility--earn higher return on tax spending (including Redevelopment Fund); increasing the service/product to citizens PER DOLLAR SPENT.
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Occupation: Business Analyst
- As a candidate I would end the cozy relationship between developers and city officials, I will bring the City of Fremont and the Fremont Unified Dis,
- We need to have a more transparent city budget, no more hidden agendas and hidden revenues E.G. Surprising revenues found by officials after utility
- . I am not against developers but favor sustainable development, build projects or entertain proposals that benefit the whole city and not just few
- Occupation: Management Consultant
- Occupation: Administrative Clerk
- Occupation: Restaurant Manager
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Fremont, Newark, and Union City has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on Goals.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.