(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired CHP Chief
- Occupation: Independent Small Businessman
- Charity Founder - Baseballers Against Drugs
- California State Senate President Pro Tempore Chief of Staff: 10 years
- California Senate Select Committee on Small Business
- Consultant for two U.S. Presidents
- California State Controller Special Assistant: 4 years
- Ventura County Transportation Committee: first public member
- Prevent voter fraud, Election Day mistakes and inefficient, needless delay of election results
- Save tax dollars by ending procedural inefficiencies
- Build a county-wide voter education and registration outreach program
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Thursday, April 29, 7:30 PM, Simi Valley City Council Chambers, 2929 Tapo Canyon Road, Simi Valley.
- Friday, May 7, 6:45 PM, California Lutheran University Oxnard campus, 2201 Outlet Center Drive, #600, Oxnard.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.